Sunday, February 01, 2004
1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Analytical, curious, empathetic, disorganized, generous.
2. What is your biggest fear?
I have been phobic about a few things in my life, but the only one I still have left is a mild bridge phobia. But of course nothing is more terrifying than rejection, so I will go with that one.
3. What do you think happens after death? Reincarnation or heaven or what?
Some form of judgement, the aspects of which I have no idea, only the hope that God grades on a curve.
4. When were the best and worst parts in your life and why?
I loved living in Italy from 1996-98. No money, but great weather, a servant to make up my room every day, wonderful people and food. But I was lonely and alienated all day there in a way I never am while in the USA. I will still go with that one, though.
Worst was the period from 1986-1990. It was too unpleasant to even begin an inventory of the awfulness.
5. Could you be a vegetarian?
No. To paraphrase my sister, they serve fettucine alfredo in Heaven. With scallops.