<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Got up early and went to an auction thanks to the invention of the snooze button or I wouldn't have gotten up until 11). I spent more money than I planned to but I did pick up six vintage Tsukuda resin model kits for an average of $11 each; I think we will make very good money from them. I also got some other stuff I couldn't resist, like original animation cels from various Japanese anime for $8 each.

The auction was on Ontario Avenue in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia, literally around the corner from the house where I spent every Saturday of my childhood when we visited my grandmother. It's always nostalgic for me to visit there, even though each time I see it, it resembles the world of my childhood less and less.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?