<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

Stolen from kdeweb's blog. The analysis is here. I have, of course, added my commentary in [bold]:


The name of Edwin makes you dynamic [LOL!], restless [true], independent [usually], ready to accept challenges [Sometimes major ones], and outspoken [I wish]. You enjoy change [?], travel [very true], and new experiences [eh...]. Reacting against injustice, you go out of your way to assist in creating fairness [We do what we can]. You are very creative [si] and promotional [???], and work intensely to carry out your plans[Errrr...uh....]. Though you have limitless enthusiasm for new ventures, you lose interest quickly once things become routine, as you dislike being forced to attend to detail and do monotonous work [You know me, Bert! You know me!]. Your lack of patience and consistency in your affairs and your tendency to act impulsively can lead to actions you later regret taking [see Life, Story of My], or to accidents [I deny everything], particularly to the head [??? unless they are referring to hair loss]. You find that you often do the hard, pioneering work in an undertaking, only to see others reap the benefits [More ways than one, pal]. While this name makes you very honest and sincere in your personal relationships, your tendency to retaliate with caustic remarks over even slight offenses could spoil many friendships [Moi????? Surely you jest. Be quiet, I said].

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?