<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

Some of my favorite quotes:

"Whenever I watch T.V. and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
-Mariah Carey

"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."
-David Dinkins, New York City Mayor, answering accusations that he failed to pay his taxes.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
-Brooke Sheilds during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal antismoking campaign.

"China is a big country inhabited by many Chinese."
-Former French President Charles De Gaulle

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."
-Former Mayor Marion Barry, Washington,DC

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?