<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

The beginning of a difficult week. Bob and family are taking an incredibly well-deserved vacation at Disney world, so I am at the store by myself the whole time. The work itself doesn't bother me, but I am also working ebay bigtime at the moment, so it's two thankless, nonpaying jobs at once.

And I had this horrible toothache last week, and had to ride it out, since I am without dental benefits at the moment. After I lived on Ibuprofen for a few days, the pain went away and the followup swelling appeared, and instead of feeling bad I only looked like John Kruk with a full chaw of tobacco for a couple of days.

But I look and feel human again, for me that is. I feel better than I have in a long time, lighter and more balanced. Working regularly, even for free, does that.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?