<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 07, 2003

I am in a greatly amused mood today because my friend from Milan Luigi showed me his new Italian-language blog. His entry today was so funny, so wonderfully Italian, that I'm laughing whenever I think of it. Luigi was watching this primitive late-night home shopping program hosted by one guy who sells jewelry and mixes in his sales pitches with inflammatory German-hating statements for no apparent reason. ("The Germans are men without balls (senza palle), faggots(finocchi). This is historic fact, I'm not making this up--but now let me turn things over to the lovely Giovanna, who will show you some jewelry." "You, German, you call me a mafioso? Not only will I denounce you, I'll jump on you and eat your heart."). I am still laughing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?