<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

So I seem to have my itinerary for the weekend set up. I'm leaving at 4AM on Thursday morning from Ed Wimble's house in Phoenixville and driving straight through to Origins. This year we actually got a room at the convention hotel, for which I'm thrilled. No having to fight for a parking space at the show every day. No more long trudge to the car after dinner.

On the way back (and Ed always wants to stop somewhere on the way back, as he wants to make the trip an educational experience for his son Billy, who comes with us) we are touring the Fort Necessity National Battlefield, a fact which thrills you, I'm sure. Normally we come back Sunday, but we are taking an extra day and I'll be back Monday night. I am taking my laptop, so I should be online somewhat.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?