<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 13, 2003

Another somnolent Friday at work where morale can't get any lower and people leave at 3 just because. Today we heard that the tasks of our entire server farm could be outsourced to HP in Boston. That would clear out the entire other building. It would also give those of us who keep track of servers, um, a lot more free time. A whole lot more free time.

On the other hand, I keep getting emailed every day by people who have nowhere else to go to find information. I seem to be the last hope of everyone in the company who wants to find out stuff about old leases and POs. So maybe they will keep me on just for my researching abilities. I really don't know. I'm not optimistic, though.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?