<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 06, 2003

Today, as I was watching crappy trailers to upcoming crappy movies, I was thinking about how unimpressive they were. After watching the 3rd Infantry's road trip through downtown Baghdad yesterday (with an amazing kill ratio of 3000 to 1)...



...the standard Hollywood action movie looks silly and contrived. A full, continuous screening of the entire two-hour excursion around the city would be a million times more interesting. The movie I saw today--Phone Booth--is hardly worth discussing. If I had known going in that Joel Schumacher had directed it, I wouldn't have gone at all. Colin Farrell is entertaining as always, but the script is full of false, hollow moments and characters--the usual crap, as Richard Grenier used to say.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?