<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 11, 2003

Our order of Carnegie Collection dinosaurs from Safari arrived yesterday, to my delight.



Bob has wanted them in the store for a long time, as I have. My planned Cretaceous diorama that I've talked about here before keeps getting more and more ambitious. Along with the Reaper and Jeff Valent metal figures, I'm adding the dinosaurs from The Honourable Lead Boiler Suit Company in the UK, as well as 1/72 resin figures from David Krentz. I'm building the terrain myself, using Woodland Scenics fir and pine trees, grass, and faux water for a stream, along with wedding-cake palm trees , which work extremely well in that scale. My concern about including the Carnegie figures in my diorama is that the scale may not always match; but I think that with judicious repaints they may work.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?