<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Here is a story that would have brought tears to my father's eyes. I would recommend downloading and playing "Scotland the Brave" while reading it for full effect.

On the store front, it finally looks like our competitor The Secret Door has finally given up the ghost. This had been rumored for a long time, but apparently it's finally a reality.

And an email from Italy:
In Italy war is always condemned (and this is understandable), but I
keep on going out with my friends (even the no-global ones) proudly
wearing my T-shirts with the U.S. flag drawning on, and they are at
least managing to bear it. Today, while I was running around Parco
Sempione, I have seen two-three U.S. flags waving from some balconies.
There is hope, after all!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?